Resiliency* Development Discussion/Support Group
- The groups are solely for lawyers and are strictly confidential
- Resiliency is the skill which helps a person bounce back from difficult or stressful situations or events
- Statistics indicate lawyers experience depression or alcoholism at about double the rate for the general population so the development of resiliency traits is particularly beneficial to the profession
- There is no charge for participation
The discussion groups meet in Overland Park and via Skype as follows:
- Overland Park: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Conference Room at Gates, Shields, Ferguson, Swall, Hammond P.A. 10990 Quivera, Overland Park, KS
- Skype: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Discussion Group Facilitator: Trina A. Nudson, J.D. , LBSW
To register, or for more information: contact the KALAP staff at 785-368-8275 or email@example.com
*Resilience: toughness, hardiness, flexibility, elasticity, buoyancy. Helping us find a way through stress or chaos in our lives